Portable AeroGo® Aero-Jack™ systems are specifically designed for industrial lifting or jacking applications on most surfaces.
Aero-Jacks can be used individually or in pairs to lift up to 140 tons.
- Thin profile : The inflatable Aero-Jack inserts under most loads.
- Ergonomic: Lifts and lowers heavy objects at the touch of a button.The use of Aero-Jacks eliminates repetitive body movements normally required to raise loads.
- Protects Surfaces: Aero-Jacks do not mar or damage machined or paintedsurfaces.
- Rugged: Durable construction, built for a variety of industrial applications.
- Versatile: Aero-Jacks can also be used to shift loads. Suspend an Aero-Jack in the narrowest space between two heavy objects, at or below the load’s centerof gravity, and then inflate. This creates a greater space between the two loads and enables repositioning.
- Safe: Safety is built-in to the controller’s interface, providing push buttoncontrol from a distance with a built-in overpressure relief valve.
Aero-Jacks are not recommended for high cyclerate, assembly line-type applications. Contact AeroGo for additional sizes.
Each Aero-Jack System includes:
- 2 inflatable jacks
- 1 controller
- 1/4” NPT male nipple
- 3 hose assemblies