JC1200 - HALL-EFFECT PADDLE JOYSTICK
Product Brand: Penny & Giles
The JC1200 is a stylish, non-contacting paddle joystick offering precise fingertip control.
- Robust design for arduous applications
- Return-to-center or return-to-end options
- Under-panel depth minimized to 9mm
- Rated for 40 million cycles
- Hall-effect sensor technology
- Dual outputs with sense and voltage span options
- IP67 sealing above panel
- Color-coded ‘Tab’ options
- Can be supplied as ‘base-only’ so the colored tabs can be fitted at final installation
This new joystick utilizes non-contacting, Hall-effect sensing technology for long-life integrity of the output signal.
Operating feel has been an important part of this new development to make this unit as smooth and easy to operate as possible throughout the 40 million cycle life.
Hall-effect sensing eliminates contact wear and provides safety functionality via dual outputs, which can be set to positive or negative ramps, or a combination of both.
Electronic robustness is assured with sealing of the internal PCB to a rating of IP65, while a joystick to panel rating of IP67 can be achieved.
A choice of paddle ‘Tabs’ is available in nine different colors. These can be fitted at the factory or supplied as loose parts to be selected as part of the final installation process.