QUICK-LID catalytic silencers effectively reduce exhaust emissions, including NOx, CO, hydrocarbons, formaldehydes and particulates, and engine noise in one compact housing. QUICK-LID catalytic silencers are the industry standard for reliable, long life operation. DCL backs every catalytic silencer with an emissions performance guarantee, providing you worry free compliance with environmental operating permits. For assistance with sizing and selection of the right catalytic silencer for your needs, contact a DCL applications engineer.
- Available in variety of connection types, including ANSI and DIN bolt pattern flanges
- Heavy gauge, self supporting stainless steel or mild steel housing
- Cover plate and removable catalyst element
- Space for catalyst upgrade
- Lifting lugs for easy mounting and installation
- Low pressure drop
- Available in diesel oxidation catalyst, oxidation catalyst and three-way catalyst coatings
- Available in residential, critical and hospital silencing grades.
Typically used in rich burn natural gas, lean burn natural gas or diesel stationary engines for gas compression, power generation, co-generation, fluid pumping and refrigeration.