MOISTER METER 100
Combine Moisture Meter 100 is an easy to use moisture meter for combines that
gives the operator a continuous and dynamic display of grain moisture.
- Live display of grain moisture content during
harvesting, eliminating the need to stop regularly and test moisture
- Fast and easy adjustment of moisture calibration
to match reference measurements through the 'nudge' function.
- Helps identify if conditions are, or are
becoming, unsuitable for combining.
- Allows grain to be stored in the optimum location
according to drying requirements.
- Can be calibrated for use with any combinable
- Highly visible back-lit display and keypad for
use in all light conditions.
- Six separate channels enable calibration for up
to six different crop types.
- Grain temperature display.
- Moisture calibration 'nudge' function to manually
adjust moisture reading to agree with a 'reference meter' e.g. the meter
at the grain store.
- Visual and audible alarms to warn of excess
- Optional external audible alarm.
- Low grain indicator to show when insufficient
grain is passing over the sensor (e.g. at start-up.)